Friday, March 22, 2013

Dream a little dream.

My dreams this week have all had a similar theme. My sleep pattern isn't great; I'm a light sleeper these days  and will often wake up two or three times per night, but I will often remember my last dream as I awaken in the morning. This week, CB, RB, CAB and FA2 have all featured in my dreams. FA2 featured in one where  I seemed to recall various moments of our relationship - nothing specific happened. The other three had a similar vibe - nothing specific happened, but they all seemed to happen in the present - meeting the people in question through mutual friends at parties, the pub etc.

As always, I don't know what they mean, but the similarity between them was worth commenting upon.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...