Friday, March 29, 2013

Hmmm.

I was in the pub last night with GB and MF with a work thing. I'd spent all day trying to persuade CH to turn up but she had things to do. However she did walk up with me to the bar and we chatted, but she left to get the bus home, sadly.

It was a fun, if uneventful, night with the only talking point today being GB's rather derisory (IMO) accusation that I had left a message on MFF's Facebook account just to draw attention to myself for CB. I had to ask her to explain herself because when she made the comment, she used CB's first name which is the same as RB's, albeit spelled differently. With MF there, I wasn't sure which girl she was initially referring to (though I was more than tipsy at this point and to be honest, RB rarely ever gets mentioned by MF though I think GB is aware that we had a date or two), but when I eventually figured it out, I scoffed at her ludicrous suggestion.

It's utter nonsense of course, but that's twice in the past two weeks that GB has made a negative comment on my interaction with other people with regards to dating/sex. I wonder if this something that I am going to have to have a chat with her about?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...