Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh dear.

I have literally just gotten a text from DSC to tell me that she's split from her boyfriend. This, in my opinion, is good news. Her boyfriend was one of the most inflexible people I've ever met. For those of you who watch the show, if you can consider Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, then I think you'll not be far off.

I don't think I am being facetious here either... I have seen the man behave like a child when he doesn't get his own way. He eats like a child (all fizzy drinks and ready meals) and will turn his nose up at anything new.

While DSC is far from perfect herself (who is though?), she can still do much better than this current idiot. I'll try and get her out soon and we can have a laugh and she can chat or rant as appropriate.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...