Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hmmm...

KfW2 was asking me questions all day - how was I? Were things OK? Stuff like that.I think this is all coming off the back of her comments yesterday about me not being in great form on Sunday. I wasn't then, to be honest. KfW2 said that she thought I was distracted today, not actually in bad form but definitely with my mind elsewhere.

If I do, then it's sub-conscious. I know that the CB/meeting someone thing was on my mind recently, the work thing as well, but these are things that have no real solution apart from letting things play out. Same with the more recent DSC thing too - it's out of my hands and all I can do is make myself available if or when she wants to talk, go for a drink, whatever.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...