Saturday, March 09, 2013

Suspicion.

I thought I'd hit it lucky last night... S agreed to go out, but GM is away for the weekend. I'd dropped GB a text message asking if she fancied meeting up after she'd fulfilled her commitments with MFF and CH - the implication being that all three women would come out and meet us and I could talk to MFF about CB and finally put this all to rest. And getting a female perspective on it all is always helpful should there be cause for optimism.

However, by the time S and I arrived in the city, there was no word from GB so I text her again. They had finished their meal and were on their way home.

Sometimes I think that GB doesn't want me to meet CB given the amount of coaxing I've had to do to get her to talk to MFF and recent conversations over instant messaging in work. I know that she volunteered to get info originally, but since then I've done all the chasing and it has really frustrated me to be honest.

I've just gotten a text off FP, taking a raincheck on tonight. We planned it last week, but he started making excuses a few days ago. The text message today was inevitable. It's for the best because I'm feeling fragile after last night and could do with a quiet night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...