Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Friendship.

Every now and again, I take my lunch with CH. To be more specific, we usually take a trip round the shops and have a chat and a laugh. The last time we did it was a few weeks ago when I was having troubles with my new manager in work. I'd mentioned that KfW2 was planning to cal me that afternoon as we both had concerns about the new guy. CH seemed shocked that KfW2 and I are in regular contact outside of work. I don't know why - we've been out socially loads of times and there are quite a few photos on Facebook of us together or at the same social engagements and CH would have seen that.

I meant to follow up on her surprise at this, but we got side-tracked onto a different subject so the moment passed, but it's intrigued me since. I may re-visit the topic again when we next have a proper chat.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...