Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hurrah!

I was thinking that I was going to have to be really sneaky and do a bit of behind the scenes skulduggery with the landlords in order to get our lease into an annual thing rather than a rolling monthly contract. If we did that, then we would be looking for a new flatmate on our now usual anniversary in the house, not when UF decided he was going to leave.

However, UF himself admitted that he would be leaving on the anniversary date (he seems unaware that we switch to a rolling monthly contract on that date that would mean he could hang around another few months), so it looks like I might not have to be as sneaky as I thought.

I'll still have to be sneaky to a certain extent, mind you, but I think it's about time I had a chat with the landlords...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...