Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yay!

Now someone else is fully clued up on the RB saga as I spent a very enjoyable few hours in the company of QC2.

QC2 laughed, but not maliciously. She knows that my track record, and to a certain extent luck, with women is really poor.

QC2's opinion is similar to the other advice I've taken from A and R: play it cool for now, give RB a chance to get to know me but to make it clear soon-ish that I want things to develop.

The reasons for her behaviour are still completely unclear, and realistically could be anything, but having spoken to QC2, we're in agreement that the most likely scenario is something less serious such as a boyfriend that cheated on her or recently (ish) coming out of a long term relationship or having a boyfriend that was involved with someone else (slightly different to the first reason).

I still can't say for sure and my main hope still lies with RB fuzzing her words at the weekend and rather than stopping dating completely, hopefully she just needs to draw breath, keep things slow for a while and then see what will happen. QC2 seems to agree that this is what's going on, at least to the best of her knowledge as she can only go by my telling of events and the information I've given (which is most of it, to be fair).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...