Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aargh!

So my fluctuating emotions regarding the RB thing continues... After convincing myself this morning that it was all over and I shouldn't bother with her anymore, I gained this new sense of optimism that she will call tomorrow or Monday and even if she doesn't, I should try one more time to get in contact.

I shouldn't contact her again. Logically, I think what I've done this week has been pretty spot on and ordinarily, I would leave it. However, I don't think that RB and myself hooking up has been anything normal in the dating sense. Getting contact details to her via post is one thing that's not 'normal'. Calling her at work nearly three weeks after meeting her is another. So maybe I should chance my arm one last time at contact? Why would I do such a thing? Ignoring the lack of contact, which is one of my biggest annoyances in acquaintances, I do think we could be good friends. I think our date showed that and I hate this idea that we don't work at something. That's partly the reason why I'm annoyed at her 'no dating' decision.

This could all change again tomorrow. I'll have to see how I'm feeling then before making any final decision.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...