Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Pondering.

Tonight I was meant to meet up with RB, but I somehow managed to cock everything up and lost that opportunity, instead heading out with D and that crowd for a charity event. I had envisaged that D would ask a lot of questions about the "guest" I had originally planned to bring along (RB, if you're not keeping up), but she didn't seem interested. She admitted to being very shy at our date last week plus this other issue might still be playing on her mind and she might not want to meet any of my friends right now during this confusing period.

I think she would have enjoyed the evening, though, and I did miss her company. It would have been nice to have met up with her tonight. We'll have to wait until next week to see if QC2's advice is any good.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...