I managed to cancel my meeting this week with RB, but I did arrange to meet up with D. I did offer RB a chance to reschedule, but we were unable to come up with a date so we'll leave it until next week.
Maybe this cancellation will give RB space and time to talk to her mates and ponder things over and sort out her own mind.
I think I'm fooling myself though.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment