Sunday, August 24, 2008

Game over: the fallout

Sending the email was the best thing that RB could have done for me. I've been in a remarkably good mood ever since in stark contrast to the frustration and impatience from last week. As I've already posted, I've left it open for RB to contact me if she changes her mind, but I really don't think that will happen unless we happen to meet each other and have a conversation which probably means bumping into her in the pub. I have a gut feeling that we might still see each other out and about and if that is the case, I hope she doesn't shy away and we are able to have a chat.

There still is an element of frustration, mind you. When opportunities come along as infrequently as they do regarding me and girls, I'm still frustrated that RB has made a hasty decision based on very little information. I still believe we could have been, at the very worst, good friends.

I told FP the entire tale last night and he was the only person so far to have suggested that I was appearing overly keen. I disagree, of course, but he's right to voice that opinion. Even then, he did agree that it is a hasty decision and large assumption on RB's part.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...