Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WTF am I doing?

RB's email address pretty much landed in my lap today. After my "Game over" comment last night, I spent all afternoon trying to decide if I should use it.

I did.

I'm still having trouble believing that she can't send a simple "no thanks" message and is preferring to 'hide' for want of a better word.

One thing that is very definitely true is that I am in another phase where I am unhappy being single. Having a potential relationship dangled in front of me with RB who is still a very good looking woman (and then yanked away for no good reason) has made me want a relationship... at least it does at the moment.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...