Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More analysis.

One thing that has been playing on my mind with the whole RB thing is why I am so concerned about making this work after only two meetings.

There is the obvious attraction - she is a good looking woman and there is that natural spark.

Is that it or is there more?

I was comfortable in her presence, much more than I usually am with people that I'm attracted to. Chatting to her wasn't an issue and neither was the note I sent. I was more troubled about the method of contact than actual contact. When we shared the bed, again I was comfortable having her wrapped around me. This might not seem like a big thing, but in the two years I was dating FA2 and the number of times I spent over at hers, we never cuddled and that was mostly my decision. There was also the fact that I actually approached her both initially in the pub and with the note. At some level I must have thought she was worth it.

All I can do is wait and see what next week brings.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...