Thursday, January 30, 2020

Dream a little dream.

I can't remember the last time I actually thought about CB, beyond maybe some comparisons with someone I've seen in the street or a bar.

I did dream about her last night, though, and the dream was extremely sexual. I don't know that I've ever thought about CB in any way other than a) she's pretty and b) I'd love to get to meet her to see if there was mutual attraction.

That's what happens with girlfriend crushes. I was the same way with FA2 until we actually ended up in bed.

But the dream last night was different. It just seemed to involve CB and I having lots of sex. There was no other real background that I am aware of.

As I said at the start of the post, it's been a while since I gave CB any real thought, so her appearing in my dreams last night in such a way is a surprise. It has also led to a fairly frustrating day.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...