Monday, January 06, 2020

For a laugh (Part 2)

E's sister replied to my message. She was enthusiastic. She's been chatting to a few people, having only rejoined a few days ago.

This is much better than the last time, she added. She got no chat at all - numerous matches, but no chats and therefore no dates.

Still, she's had more success in the past three days than I've had in, well, probably six or seven years of using Tinder. A couple of matches that have led to ongoing conversations? I can't even remember how many matches I've had. Less than half a dozen, I think.

If she gets a date, then she'll definitely be "winning".

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...