Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hmmm...

I've been a bad friend. CC has been dealing with some mental health issues over the past few months. While I've been texting and stuff, I've not actually spoken to her either in person or over the phone. KfW2 saw her recently and was telling me that she's in a bad way.

"CC's got no boobs any more, she's lost that much weight"

That's some statement. CC is renowned for having a massive rack, even after a good 18 months of gym going and cleaner eating. I raised an eyebrow. KfW2 nodded.

"She's in a bad way"

I feel guilty. CC can be self-obsessed at times... a lot of the time, in fact. But she's still my friend. From what I can gather, a lot of her demons are coming from the breakup with her boyfriend last year. She was already dealing with other stuff via medication and counselling, so that may well be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'll give her a call at the weekend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...