Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Party time!

It turned out to be a great night. FC and Mrs FC had other friends out (including Mrs FC's little sister). I drank too much beer, danced with Mrs FC and generally just had a good time. Surprisingly, apart from FC and Mrs FC, I didn't know anyone else in the bar. I usually bump into someone I know but not last night...

That was until Nerdy Girl arrived, just before midnight. We hugged and had a quick chat, then she went off to find her friends.

I tried to find her again after midnight for a chat, but she had disappeared.

I put my headphones in and walked home after saying goodbye to FC and Mrs FC.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...