Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Sigh.

KfW2 must be feeling guilty. She's just invited me down to hers on Saturday night for dinner and drinks... However, in true KfW2 fashion, she's done that usual thing where, when she invites me down purely for something social (i.e. not babysitting), KfW2's husband's best friend is also invited. I think I've said before that when that happens, it makes me feel like I am ticking a box for her. I never hear of the best friend being there without someone else.

As I've said many times before, it's been far too long since we had a night out, just the two of us, so what has happened today just saddens me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...