Tuesday, January 14, 2020

And so...

I took KfW2 out for lunch earlier. It's something we do from time to time and it was my turn to treat her. I pay, she chooses when and where and vice versa. The last time it was my treat, KfW2 had forgotten about a meeting and we had to rush lunch and head back to the office.

KfW2 chose today because she had meetings for the rest of the week. Except, KfW2 did have a meeting today, so we had an hour for lunch. And the place she chose was 20 minutes walk away.

What should have been a leisurely lunch and a proper chance to have a chat and catch up in a nice gastropub with a drink became a rushed affair and a walk back to the office that was so swift it might have been a jog.

Despite apologising and thanking me for lunch numerous times, it was still hugely frustrating. KfW2 just doesn't have good time management skills.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...