Monday, January 20, 2020

Memories.

For some inexplicable reason, I had a memory of FA2 today. Years ago, long before I actually met her in the flesh, London Girl and I used to chat on IRC quite frequently, along with some other people. I had e-introduced FA2 to her and they had chatted infrequently as well. There had been a few times when they chatted when I was out playing football, so part of me always suspected that FA2 was trying to suss out London Girl.

One Saturday afternoon, I was chatting with London Girl when FA2 came into the room, sat on my lap, kissed me and proceeded to take things into very hot and steamy territory.

It was quite a while later when I got back to the chat to see a string of private messages from London Girl demanding to know why I'd gone quiet in the middle of a conversation.

I never told her that FA2 had fucked me in front of the PC, while I sat on the chair in her home office. I wonder how she'd have reacted?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...