Sunday, January 19, 2020

Time after time.

I had a brilliant time at KfW2's last night. I managed to get very drunk and it was well after 3 AM when I took myself to bed. Ordinarily, when I go to KfW2's, I get a taxi home. It's not cheap... it can be £30, depending on the driver etc.

However, it robs me of half a day. I was going to get the mid-morning bus, but then I was offered a lift home. That's fine. A door to door trip for me is about an hour, or it's a 25 minute car journey. Today, I didn't get back into the house until after 3 PM. That was mainly down to KfW2's time planning, I think.

I get the feeling that KfW2's disappointed when I don't stay over. I know the kids definitely are. But I like my own bed and I don't like hanging around the day after.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...