Monday, January 27, 2020

Giggles.

Ideas Girl appeared at my desk for a chat today. She does this sometimes if she wants to kill time because she knows I'll chat.

We were talking about an upcoming work night. The usual monthly one. The committee are trying a new pub this time out, just down the road from the CB Pub. She claims it wasn't her idea (she's part of the organising committee). It was her friend's idea. She told me her friend's name.

"Ah. She was drunk at the Xmas party and my boss took her home!"

IG looked worried.

"That doesn't sound like her"

"She was definitely drunk!"

Then it hit me.

"Ah. Maybe I should have said that my boss made sure she got home"

While the first sentence was correct (they shared a taxi as they live quite close to each other), it was misconstrued.

"Yeah. She was drunk. She was feeling me up at the Xmas party. I've not been felt up like that in over a year!"

"Well then, feed her full of booze at the event and you'll get some action." I quipped.

I do tease IG quite a bit now that she's started behaving herself. She was having none of it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...