Sunday, January 26, 2020

Close but no cigar.

A new feature in Tinder seems to be to give you a free shot at seeing who has swiped right on you. I don;t know if this is something that is available to all members or just those who don't get any matches.

Anyway, the screen popped up today - choose one of four people who have swiped on me. You don't see these people until you pick one.

JACKPOT!

Well, kinda. Not any of the ones I've seen previously and liked (e.g. the two minor celebrities) but an extremely attractive brunette nonetheless.She seems interesting and is around my age.  I've not seen her on Tinder before.

Then it become obvious why.

She is 5432 km away. The puts her around Washington, DC or Toronto. Bugger.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...