Monday, January 13, 2020

Eye contact

I walked into the bar, the CB bar, to meet FP. He'd arrived before me and was seated at the bar. As I approached, I saw a girl standing close to him. She was stunning. Looks-wise, she was a combination of CB, KfW2, the actress Lauren Stamile and a girl who often crops up on Tinder. I mean, wow. Figure-wise, she was small, slim and had a couple of really nice tattoos. A brunette with a wavy bob haircut.

Sadly, FP's choice of seat meant that the stunning looking woman wasn't in my line of sight, but I saw enough to know that she was, if not in a relationship, then on a date. It looked in its very early stages whatever it was.

FP and I talked. We covered the usual bases.

Then suddenly, another attractive brunette caught my eye. A familiar one. Someone who works for the same company that I do. Our eyes met and I gave a nod of recognition. She stared back. Did she not recognise me? Is she just rude? I can't say. This happened several times as she made her way to the bar or the ladies room. Weird.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...