Thursday, January 09, 2020

Just stuff

Slowly, but surely, Quiet Girl is starting to open up. The move to the desk near mine has helped. Not just me, but her too. We're a more social bunch of people, there's more chat, more offers to interact. She's still quiet, but there is evidence that she's speaking up more, getting more involved.

Today on the bus, she even called out my name and pointed to the empty seat beside her.

It's something I'm good at - getting people together. One of my old bosses brought me into his team purely to bring a group of individuals together as a team. I did it too. I hadn't realised that it was something I did until he explained it all to me. Only then did I recognise it.

Even without the fact that I think Quiet Girl is really cute, I'd be trying to include her in the office banter. It helps make the day more fun, doesn't it?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...