Sunday, November 25, 2018

Talky. Movey. Friendy.

A few weeks ago, while chatting to JB at a work event, we were talking about CC. In fact, we were in contact with her via text, trying to get her to come out, but she was having none of it.

JB then stated that she thought CC had a hard time talking to people.

"I think she relies on us because she finds us easy to talk to, more than other people."

She does have a hard time talking to people. Sometimes, talking to me, even I find her difficult. KfW2 has said the same, though I get the impression that KfW2 finds her a lot more difficult than I do. At least, difficult more frequently.

She only lives a few hundred metres from my house, but I've never been to her's. That's going to change though, because she's asked me to give her a hand moving some furniture, presumably over the next few days.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...