Friday, November 23, 2018

We will rock you. (Part 2)

My first foreign holiday, years ago, was memorable and not just because it was the first. Initially, I didn't really want to go. The idea of spending two weeks away from my friends in blazing hot sun was not filling me with positivity. However, I met a really pleasant young German girl, called Stefanie, who helped the time pass and my cousin was also there. He may have had his eye on Stefanie himself, but it seemed he was out of luck.

It also transpired that I was holidaying within meters of a girl I would later develop a huge crush on at school (who ended up dating my cousin - karma?) Our paths didn't cross that summer, but subsequent conversations did shed light on the fact we were in the same resort at the same time.

These memories came back to me today as I was looking at the tour list for the band I referred to in this post. It was at the same place that I'd holidayed all those years ago. Should I say to FP about getting tickets?

1 comment:

USHW said...

Yes. Do it!

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...