Sunday, November 04, 2018

Oh dear (cont'd).

Following on from my last post, I was chatting with KfW2 and we were sharing respective tales of our weekends. I regaled her with the antics of IG, which led into a conversation that ended with KfW2 saying (and I paraphrase):

"You should just screw her and get it out of her system... and yours."

The thing with KfW2 is that, while she's not prudish, her attitude towards (casual) sex seems to shift. Her comment was funny, and the suggestion wasn't outlandish in itself, but she seems... inconsistent.

A few years ago I suggested to KfW2 that I saw Sports Girl as a FWB - she was not dating material because she's nuts, but she is attractive and sexy. But a few months later, KfW2 was talking like I was chasing her as a girlfriend.

When she talked me into trying online dating, she was asking what I was looking for. The answer was, eventually, a long-term relationship, but dating etc. along the way was expected. I think that was the first time we'd talked about casual sex.

So it'll be interesting to see what KfW2's take on it is in a few weeks. Actually, it'll be interesting to see what her take on it is tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...