Thursday, November 15, 2018

Phew!

I'd gotten my dates wrong. Instead of going out with D, FBS etc. on Friday night, it was Saturday night instead. That's unusual for us, but people's circumstances have changed and it's no longer just handy for us to meet after work.

However, that potentially scuppered other plans - something I needed to do for work at 4 AM on Sunday morning, for example. Could I come in from the pub at 2 AM, drunk, and either stay awake until 4 AM (unlikely - I'm a sleepy drunk) or wake up (unlikely, I'm a sleepy drunk).

However, a text message from Stalky Guy means that's now been cancelled! That's a result. I'd rather have a big lottery win mind you, if I am deserving of some luck.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...