Saturday, November 10, 2018

Mental wandering.

The talk of fires on a cold, miserable night prompted some reminiscing about FA2 which led on to a daydream I have from time to time - the archetypal dirty weekend away. That was prompted by seeing the headline for a story on the cover of The Times, so over coffee, I went to the website and found the link - Sexiest Hotel Rooms in Europe (you'll need a subscription to see that). That kinda took me onto something else - an "upgrade" on my Bucket List idea of the Dirty Weekend - a week in the sun at a private villa. I'm not sun worshipper per se, but a week chilling in the sun sounds pretty good right now

While I was surfing The Times website, as the cover image for a different story, I saw an image of a couple that reminded me of RB... or rather remind me of the second time I met RB/our official date.

After what appeared to be a successful date, we arrived back at hers. She was adamant I accompany her home in the taxi, but I wasn't coming in. However, arriving back at hers, she asked me in. We settled in front of the telly after a little kissing and she pulled my arm around her. (A week or so later when I was explaining all this to QC1, she said that she thought this was a very intimate thing to do.)

And the image in question which depicts how we were on the sofa almost exactly:


So, yeah, a pretty interesting mental journey over a coffee or two this morning.

It has left me more than a little frustrated though, given the people  and circumstances involved in my thoughts.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...