Sunday, November 18, 2018

Urgh.

So, last night got interesting. I had FBS in my bedroom, the office, the living room and the spare room. Not for the reasons you're thinking, dear reader. Get your mind out of the gutter (which is where mine was last night), but I had invited FBS back to mine for a drink after the pub and I was showing her my house.

Originally, D had called at the last minute to say he couldn't make it. Within minutes, Friction Guy messaged to say he wouldn't be coming out. That left me, FBS and potentially Opinionated Guy. Opinionated Guy has, in the past, simply not shown up for our nights out, or turned up hours late. It was going to be messy. It was a much earlier start than I'm used to and though we tend to finish earlier to avoid kicking out time, it's not that much earlier than the traditional closing time.

"What do we do?" sent FBS in a message.

"I'm still game to meet if you are," I replied.

"OK, see you there."

I was a little apprehensive. FBS and I have not really spent any time alone, nor spent any time chatting with each other since, well, when we were sleeping together. Any time since, there's always been a group of people and for years, I always found it to be awkward. So, I was interested to see how this was going to turn out. If OG was going to show up, it wouldn't be until a couple of hours after FBS and I met. Would it be awkward?

It wasn't - the conversation and laughs flowed easily and OG did show up roughly when we expected him, but the entire evening flew in.

It was 3 AM when FBS left and I collapsed onto the bed and awoke at 8 AM still fully clothed and hungover.

List of hangover cures and who introduced me to them:
  • Sex (FA2)
  • Lemonade and pure orange juice (E)
  • Pint of ice cold Coke and... ahem... manual stimulation (BR)
I've tried E and BR's and it's still not shifted the hangover and I obviously have no-one with whom to try FA2's. It's going to be a long day. And I should say that I had hungover sex before I dated FA2, but she was the one to equate sex to reducing or removing hangover symptoms.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...