Friday, November 30, 2018

Messy.

When I was dating FA2, we were invited to a party, hosted by her friend. For the sake of this story, I shall call her Sarah. At this stage, I'd been dating FA2 for around six months. Sarah had split from her husband (he had been cheating on her) and she'd ended up dating this guy. I can't remember how he figured in all of this, but between Sarah splitting from her husband and dating this guy, he was apparently interested in FA2.

Sarah came to me at an after-party for one of FA2's amateur dramatics performances.

"He's interested in FA2, you know."

"Well, she's dating me, so he's kinda out of luck." I probably wasn't as nonchalant as that sentence would suggest, but I was pretty dismissive being sure, at the time, that FA2 wouldn't do anything.

I think Sarah mistook my attitude of borderline apathy for one where I would smack this potential suitor down.

"I'm pretty sure she's not the one he has his eye on, though." I countered.

"Him? Who, me?"

I nodded. She snorted.

A few months later, and Sarah's invite came through to a party hosted by her and her new boyfriend, the potential suitor... at his house.

I'm not good with meeting new people and apart from Sarah, Potential Suitor and FA2, I'd know no-one. That scared me. I think FA2 recognised that, but she wanted to go.

"I'll make it up to you," she promised.

So we went to the party and I was out of my comfort zone for far too long - probably about 6 hours. Every single second was a living hell for me though I made the effort to try and mingle instead of cling to FA2. When we left (and we were the last to leave), Sarah was extremely grateful to me for turning up. I presume FA2 had shared some details of my social anxiety with Sarah.

By the time we get back to FA2's, I was mentally exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately. That was unusual for me - ordinarily, I'd have made some moves on FA2 for sex.

I woke later than usual the next day. FA2 was nowhere to be seen. She appeared not long after as I dozed with a tray. I was intrigued. It turned out to be fresh fruit and whipped cream and we proceeded to have an enjoyable morning of adult fun with the tray's contents. By the time we were finished, we were both exhausted, sticky but satisfied. FA2 wrapped herself around me.

"Told you I'd make it up to you," she purred.

I managed to summon the energy to drag FA2 into the shower, for a final round of fun and to get clean, and the rest of the day was spent lounging on the sofa, watching telly.

I don't know what that was the first thing on my mind when I woke this morning. I don't remember it being part of a dream or anything, but it put me in mind of wanting a cream cake. There's a bakery close at hand that does great ones, so I treated myself this morning to two of them. That's one craving satisfied.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...