Monday, November 12, 2018

Dreams.

There's a dream I've had on an infrequent basis, often after I've been drinking, that involves one of my infrequent nights out with D, FBS, Friction Guy and Opinionated Guy. D is staying at Friction Guy's house so they trundle off their way and FBS and I share a taxi home as we live in roughly the same area.

As I get dropped off first, FBS launches herself at me, we kiss and she whispers that she should come in for a nightcap. Obviously there is no nightcap and, once inside, we make it to my bedroom where we have sex.

FBS leaves the next morning, after more sex.

In real life, FBS is married, happily I think. But when we're out, I keep thinking that touches last just that little bit longer than they should. Hugs seem more frequent than with other female friends of mine. One of the last times we were out, I went in for a hug at the end of the night and got a kiss on the lips instead. Like my confusion with CH, it all seems just a little off.

In fact the dream only seems to have become a thing since the night with the kiss. And while it seems to be all in my head, I admit that I was a little disappointed when D asked to stay at mine this weekend as we're due another night out. It's not like FBS would make advances... and I certainly wouldn't make the first move.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...