Thursday, November 29, 2018

Family friendly.

Q: What do last night, tonight, next Wednesday and the following Saturday have in common?

A: I'm baby-sitting.

I've never wanted kids. I thought I did when dating FA2, but I think that was more a sub-conscious thing at the time, knowing that my relationship with FA2 was doomed if we ever sat down and talked about kids. Having kids was a deal-breaker for me. Not having kids was a deal-breaker for her.

But kids love me.

Last night it was for my sis. The next three times, it's for KfW2, though arguably the last time will have both myself and KfW2. I'm just there for the brief period when she goes to pick up her husband from a night out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...