It's been an interesting week to say the least. It's been very stressful as well.
I don't have the time or, quite frankly, the energy, to get into it in detail right now, but while the stress may be gone, the fallout of the past few days will take a while to settle.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Hands-On Connection
I think I've figured out why I've been so damned horny all week and it's probably not surprising. It's not simply being horn...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment