Saturday, February 10, 2018

Guess what?

I had unexpected visitors yesterday - KfW2 and her troop.

Don't get me wrong, I love having guests (I don't have enough IMO) and KfW2's family are no exception, but it's not sitting in a cosy pub with KfW2, having adult conversations that are personal rather than work related.

I could talk to her about it - I already have to a certain extent, but as USHW suggested a while ago, she might not realise how important those times are to me. As I may have pondered in another post recently, I think she doesn't differentiate between visits like yesterday and a night at the pub. After all, I probably see more of KfW2 than any of her other friends.

And we've had a conversation before where we agreed that time was the most precious thing you can give. This was after her unreliable friend was very generous with a Christmas or birthday present. The gift, whilst lovely, did not make up for the fact that she was forever cancelling on KfW2.

I kinda don't want to talk to her about it though. I don't want to guilt her into something that she doesn't have the time to do. I'd far rather she did it because she wants to.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...