Sunday, January 28, 2018

Type.

Out of the blue, while in the pub, FP started talking about CC.

"Does she ever smile?" ask FP. CC and FP have met before and, as far as I can tell, get along quite well.

FP then went on to comment on her physical appearance. He described her as "plain". I showed him her Facebook picture which shows her as being very not plain. FP thought that CC looked like Sandra Bullock. I don't see the resemblance. And she has a great figure, but rarely displays it. I don't mean that in a bad way - just that she tends to dress in black, often with a high neck. Despite having a big chest, you'll rarely get any cleavage on show. She might actually be self-conscious about it.

I mentioned that she was single and told the story of her and S's date. Then FP asked the question that I'd been expecting since the conversation started...

"So how come you and CC haven't?"

"Well, she's really high maintenance" was my reply, "and I don't do high maintenance."

FP nodded.

"And I don't think she's the casual type," I added. "Though I'm fairly sure that KfW2 thought we might get together at one point."

"Shame that, given she only lives nearby."

"Yeah, that would be handy enough!"

I told FP that CC wasn't backwards in asking about blokes. After all, she's asked about both GM and S. She seems interested in plenty of people, but I don't think many actually translate into dates or anything.

I asked FP if he had any single mates. He did, but doesn't think they're a good match for CC.

"That's a fair point, I don't actually know what CC's type is"

"What's that look for?" asked FP.

"What look?" But FP knew I had mischief on the brain.

"Hey, CC, do you have a type?" I tapped into the phone and hit "Send".

That was 12 hours ago - no reply. I've probably scared the poor girl.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...