Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Hello!

It's been quiet recently, social-wise, but things are picking up. I'm out tomorrow for dinner and drinks with QC1, who I've not seen in a couple of years.

I told this to KfW2. She raised any eyebrow.

"I'm out on Wednesday too. Out for dinner and drinks with *friend*"

"Well, if you see me out with an attractive blonde girl, don't get any ideas, she's just a friend," I joked.

A friend who I've kissed and asked out on a date (unsuccessfully) and was attracted to for a long time, but KfW2 doesn't know that... yet.

FBS has suggested drinks "soon". It's KfW2's hubby's birthday soon and she invited me out to that (though I'm still waiting for our own night out and the fact that she's out at the same time as I'm out with QC1 is disappointing). S, FC, GM etc. have spoken about a night out.

And... *dramatic noise* CH promised that she'd call round (I presume to my house) off the back of some bad news she knew I'd recently received. It's not a night out, but it would be alone time with CH and a chance to chat. Now, that was three weeks ago and I've not heard from her since, but under the circumstances, it'd be really disappointing if she wasn't at least in contact soon.

And there are other things going on, a little further away, but the immediate future looks social.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...