Thursday, February 08, 2018

Sigh (Part 3)

It was well past 7 PM when I left work with KfW2 this evening. We were standing at the bus stop chatting and eventually...

"So...." she began. "When's your cocktail party?"

I'd pondered out loud about hosting something like that a week or so ago.

"Well, FP isn't about until mid-March. You're out of action* until the start of April. You're looking at mid-April before a window opens up, assuming everyone's available"

"Get it sorted!" she laughed.

It's frustrating. I can spend time with KfW2 and her family, but getting her alone is much harder than it should be. USHW suggested there was something else going on that was deliberately making alone adult time (not a euphemism) with KfW2 an impossibility. I don't agree, but it doesn't stop me being annoyed.

*About ten minutes prior to this bit of the conversation, KfW2 had laid out in detail, her social engagements over the next four weeks, including a night out with CC and a re-arranged night out with her friend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...