Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Unanswered Questions

After a long period, I finally have the answer to something that's confused me. During a conversation about dating with IG:

IG: Not sure if he was considering a no strings situation, but I shut that down instantly.

Ruuude: Not your thing or not with him?

IG: Not my thing at all. Surprised you’d even have to ask that.

Ruuude: I'd assumed that was the case, but I can't claim to know you well enough to be able to say with absolute certainty.

And there we go. Reading back on IG's original message and it still gives off the impression of wanting to come to mine for sex. But it wouldn't have been no-strings and I could have found myself in another K situation.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...