Sunday, February 04, 2018

First down.

Usually, at this time of year, there's a gathering at D's house. Myself, D, Opinionated Guy and one or two others all gather to watch the Superbowl.

That's not the case this year as D is in the middle of a training course for a new job, so staying up until 4 AM, drinking and snacking, is not an option.

I could host at mine, but D is the real driving factor behind the Superbowl parties. In fact, this is the first time in a long time - well over twenty years - that I won't watch all of the Superbowl. I'll catch the first half maybe, but go to bed. I've not taken my now-traditional day off work, so it's an early rise to ensure I'm ready to go when KfW2 knocks on the door.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...