Friday, February 02, 2018

Bad idea.

I've thought about IG's offer again over the past few days. I know that I shouldn't, but I really need the release.

I don't even know if it's still on the table. We'll find out next time she's out and drunk, I guess. Though after this conversation recently, I don't know. People who are "old fashioned" do not make booty calls, hoping to get fucked.

Ideas Girl:
That’s men’s work and I’m gonna be single forever *laughing emoji*
Ruuude:
Men's work? Pfffft!
Ideas Girl:
Men, yes. Sweaty men.
Ruuude:
Calm yourself ffs
Ideas Girl:
While I bring them lemonade. I’m a terrible advocate for women
Ruuude:
And lemonade? What is it, the 1950s?
Ideas Girl:
If you listen to me, you’d believe it.
Ruuude:
I would?
Ideas Girl:
People in general. I’m fairly old fashioned
Ruuude:
In what way? Do you say "I do declare!" and think 20 cigarettes a day is exercise?
Ideas Girl:
A lot of ways, but I’ve never smoked in my life. It’s horrible.
Ruuude:
I wasn't being serious about the smokes, IG!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...