Sunday, February 18, 2018

State of mind.

It's been a tough start to the year, for reasons that I don't particularly want to get in to right now, but they're both personal and professional.

I can't remember the last time I had any kind of prolonged decent sleep.

KfW2 and I had a chat a few days ago that wasn't a fight per se, but wasn't a kick in the ass off it IMO. She came out of it feeling better or so she claims, but I didn't. The reasons for the chat were professional rather than personal and haven't been addressed just yet.

I'm a little disappointed that KfW2 hasn't reached out over the weekend after a long week. Since the chat, we've only really spoken about work.

Things should resolve themselves over the next few weeks, but the one thing that's bothering me most is this disagreement with KfW2. We've never had one before that was in any way serious.

Right now, I'm stressed, tired, mentally fatigued, lonely and generally unhappy. A state of mind that's been all too familiar recently.

Still, £141 million to be won on Tuesday. That'll make things better, right?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...