Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine's Day etiquette?

"Is it this Wednesday that you're out with CC?" I asked. KfW2 looked insulted.

"Nooooo! It's Valentine's Day!" she declared.

"But you think it's nonsense. Hubby thinks it's nonsense. So why treat it differently?"

"It's no wonder you're single" she teased.

"But if your marriage has proper romance in it, then you shouldn't need to worry about this one day. You two do loads for each other!"

"Yes, but you still can't do that on V-Day. I can't say to hubby that I'm off to the pub*"

"I don't see why not, if both of you feel the same way," I mused.

"And again, you're the single one," KfW2 laughed.

*Cocktails followed by the latest 50 Shades of Grey movie. KfW2's hubby won't know what hit him at 11 PM on Thursday night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...