Sunday, February 11, 2018

Pondering.

Unlike Christmas and especially the New Year period, as a long-term singleton, Valentine's Day isn't a big deal for me. I don't get more lonely in the same way that I do at Christmas, for example.

But that hasn't stopped me looking through Tinder and the other online dating sites/apps. Someone has popped up a few times - stunningly attractive with piercing blue eyes. She was described to me as a blonde Emma Willis, which is a great description of her. I've not yet matched with her on Tinder, but she is very much someone that I would like to meet, ignoring a couple of things (namely religion and kids).

It turns out that she used to be married to a high profile (where I'm from) sportsman. I found this out by accident when looking through the website of my local newspaper and saw an article about her.

Add to that the recent spotting of Orlaith McAllister as well as a nationally renowned clothing designer, then it seems to me that there seems to be fair amount of high profile/successful women on Tinder locally.

This is just an observation. I'm not suggesting anything.

Does this translate across the rest of the UK, I wonder?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...