Friday, December 01, 2017

Further dreams.

Two nights in a row I remember a dream? Weird. This time, it's a warm summer's day. My home town is really busy. There must be something on that's caused all these people to be about. One of my work colleagues asks me to fill in at a football match.

So off I trot to the local sports store to pick up a few things I need, when who do I bump into? CAB. She's delighted to see me. We chat for a bit before  CAB says she needs to catch her bus. At the bus stop, CAB suggests we head to a bar and she'll catch the next bus in a few hours. My plans to help out my friend are ditched and we head to the nearest bar.

We settle into a corner and order drinks. Conversation flows easily. CAB misses her next bus. The conversation flows.

CAB gets a look in her eye. She becomes more tactile and things look as if they might get a bit interesting.

Then I wake up. Thankfully less confused and less tired than I was yesterday.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...