Sunday, December 31, 2017

Analysis

This year has seen somewhat of a posting frenzy on BNANPOF. My second all-time number of posts in a single year in thirteen years of blogging.

It seems that some of the core issues that started me blogging in 2005 are still present now. Being single and a desire to be healthier are certainly still forefront in my mind. I still find it therapeutic to rant/analyse/get stuff off my chest, even if interaction with my readers is almost nothing.

Some other issues - my living circumstances and professional circumstances have evolved. I'm in a better place on both counts, but they're not without their own issues.

To be honest, I never thought I would have still been posting after thirteen months, never mind thirteen years.

Getting back to post counts - interestingly, the two biggest years so far have corresponded to women - RB and CB. Well, I don't know if they're responsible per se for the high post counts, but in both years 2008 and 2013, the respective women would have been the focus of a good number of posts as they were on my mind a lot, even only briefly.

That hasn't been the case this year. No significant new females have appeared on my radar.

This month has been my all-time top month for posting - averaging over a post a day. The closest I've come to this was July 2008 (and RB).

Ah well... let's hope that 2018 brings an upgrade to the romantic and health aspects, eh?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...