Wednesday, December 27, 2017

And so it begins...

So, as I said to SG, once Christmas was over, then we'd get around to finalising our NYE plans. With that in mind, I threw it out there to the Whatsapp group.

  • S is going to his friend's house.
  • FC and Mrs FC are going home for the New Year.
  • GM is working.
  • SG hasn't said anything (yet?)
Looks like it could be a quiet night in on NYE for the first time in years. Not really the end/start to the year I was hoping for.

It'll be interesting if GM says anything - after all, he knows about my loneliness in general around this time of year. In past years, I've made no secret of the fact that I don't want to be on my own on NYE, hence doing all the arranging.

SG's quietness is very telling - she was the one pushing me to arrange NYE prior to Christmas. You would have thought, at the very least, that she'd have sent a message separately, but no.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...