Sunday, December 10, 2017

Humbug? Bah!

Most of my Christmas shopping is done, just two more to buy. But there's two weeks left 'til Christmas and I have no idea what to buy the two left (my sis and Dad).

This is part of what stresses me, and partly why I simply don't like this time of year.

Within the past two days both KfW2 and FP's wife have both called me "Scrooge" or comparable terms for not having any Christmas decorations in the house.

Part of it is laziness on my behalf - having to put up, then take down the decorations. But I live on my own, so I don't need to worry about decorations. Apart from KfW2, I rarely get visitors, so I don't need to worry about those. And worrying about decorations, at a time of the year that I don't enjoy, is something I can avoid.

I'll try and get the last few presents sorted ASAP this week, which should mean I can relax going into the week before Christmas.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...